Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fun stuff

I got inspired by a blog recently that is all about play based learning. It is just gorgeous, with inspiring ideas about activities to do with kids and lots of great photos from kindys. I have looked at it a few times for ideas for playgroup, and just fell in love with some of the things from a post on it about wooden bead people. So I had a bit of fun shopping at Acies for the beads and other things, bought a hot glue gun and got creative one night after the kids went to bed (didn't think Dom and a hot glue gun would be a very good combination ;). The kids have had a bit of fun with them, intrigued. Heidi has had a few chats to them, which is quite cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.