Monday, November 14, 2011

A big bed!

Well, finally we put Heidi's bed up (well, Heidi & Dom directed Tim and passed screws to him ;) on Saturday, and Heidi has spent 2 nights in her big bed. She actually hasn't spent 2 whole nights in there, as both nights / mornings when I have gone to check on her she has been on the floor, sometimes under one of the beds! I put a couple of big soft pillows next to her bed, thinking she would roll out as she is a bit of a restless sleeper, but I didn't expect her to be that rolypoly. If she keeps going we will get a sidebar - altho it doesn't seem to worry her, maybe she likes a bit of space!

The first night, I could hear this funny clinking noise and she was standing up on her bed next to the dressing table doing her little bear puzzle, while Dom was fast asleep! Newfound freedom... Dom thinks it's pretty good being able to jump on Heidi's bed, I think he would actually like to snuggle up to her sometimes. There have been a few going to bed shennagins but not too bad so far.

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOO!!!! She is a big girl! Please stop growing Heidi Jane,. We can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute!! YOu could roll up a towel and put it on the edge under the bottom sheet Jules - Doug was a bed surfer too and that kept him in most of the time. Heidi looks even more grown up than just a few months ago! xox

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.