Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dom's Grace

I have been starting to say Grace with the kids at meals sometimes. I thought Dom was enjoying it, but was really touched to hear him say this tonight, competely unprompted "Thankyou God for this lovely food, thankyou for playing outside, thankyou for going to Erika's, thanks for the sand and seeing the fish. Amen".
We'd had what I thought was a pretty normal day, with a few little outings like dropping into Erika for half an hour and seeing the fish at the nursery for 5 minutes while we got some new sand for the clam shell. Obviously there were lots of things there that Dom enjoyed! It is so nice to hear that when sometimes it feels like we're pulling teeth to find out what has happened when he's away somewhere or when we often hear about the negative things. Thanks Dom!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.